3.09.2010

Tu Session {lifestyle} | Richmond Portrait Photographer

When Kim contacted me inquiring about a session, I was very excited. I am always thrilled when I get inquiries about sessions especially with new clients- I absolutely love meeting new people and having the opportunity to do a job I truly love!

Anywho, Kim wanted to do this session as a gift for her boyfriend Matt for his birthday… which I think, is incredibly sweet. She had excitement in her voice as we discussed our plans for this shoot. She was very eager to have something that was fresh & sophisticated as well as something real, that was able to really capture their personalities! I think these pictures truly capture the bond that they share with one another. I hope you all enjoy their session!



















If you like this session- share it on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...