5.04.2010

Bill + Jane {engaged} | Fredericksburg Engagement Photographer

The beginning of this year I was lucky enough to be introduced to this lovely couple by my dear friend Kimy. She said they were looking for a wedding photographer for their Hollywood themed wedding! I was super excited when I heard from Bill. He, Jane and I met at Panera Bread to discuss their wedding plans (which is fabulous, I must say!) We really clicked! I could tell, they were going to be a lot of fun and I was very excited when they hired me to photograph their wedding!

I am so happy they decided to schedule and engagement session as well. Not only is it fun for the couple but it's a great way for me as their wedding photographer, to get to know them before the actual wedding day. 

And talk about a fun session, these two were the best! I mean, they really rocked it out- It is obvious they are very much in love. Here are a few of my many faves from their session, enjoy :)








I love this one...








Bill is Italian, so we tried to incorporate that into the session :)


Another favorite! 





























If you enjoyed these images, please share this post on Facebook or become a fan and help me spread the word about Laura Gordon Photography:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...