4.25.2010

Holly {maternity} | Ruther Glen Maternity Photographer





Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing my very first maternity session. I can tell you, this was a FUN session!

Holly is one of those people who always seem to be smiling. She is someone you can have fun with. She is someone you can laugh with. She has a warm heart. She is genuine and beautiful all the way through. Its no wonder God has chosen her to be a mother. And I am lucky to have such a wonderful women in my life and as my cousin, even luckier.  It is an honor and a privilege to be a part of this joyous time in her and Craig’s life.

During this session and all sessions… it is my goal to capture images that you can feel. Holly and Craig’s joy and love for one another is evident and I wanted to capture that. And we made sure not to leave out Tyson (Holly’s dog). Tyson was a lot of fun. I am so glad they included him, as he is a part of their family too. I am an animal lover myself! Seriously, I don’t know anyone who could love them more… so please, if you have a pet you would like to bring along for your session – do it (just let me know ahead of time)!


Anywho, I would like to say to Holly, thank you times a million for letting me be a part of this! I had such a fun time with you, Craig and Tyson… and we need to get together more often. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I have creating them for you- I can’t wait to meet baby Craig. I love you and Craig both very much (and Tyson of course)!       
                 
























Tyson is so excited to become a big brother!





This is definitely one of my favorites! 
















I absolutely LOVE this one!








If you enjoyed these images, please help me spread the word about Laura Gordon Photography by sharing this on Facebook :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
-LG

1 comment:

  1. Laura, these are beautiful! The one of her with the "Bump" sign is hysterical!!! But overall, they are absolutely beautiful:) Even the "Mama to be" was glowing! I also love including dogs in my photos, hehe:)Congratulations to & her family with upcoming arrival bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love...