4.06.2010

Lacy {lifestyle} | Richmond Portrait Photographer

Why is it when you don’t have anything planned there isn’t anything going on, and when you have things planned there are always things are always going on?

Well, this was the case for me a few weeks ago. Now, I know this is ironic to say… but in the midst of all my busy plans and events I had to attend,  I was most looking forward to my session with Lacy. It’s strange to say you are looking forward to working, but when I’m doing my things as a photographer I am so happy. I really look forward to spending the day with my clients, getting to know them and doing what I love best.

Lacy is such a fantastic person. She is gorgeous, she’s professional, she’s down to earth, she is so sweet and kind, and did I mention gorgeous?! Lacy rocked it! She is such a natural, her smile is contagious and her eyes are to die for… I haven’t seen eyes that blue in a while! We made our way around to various locations in Richmond and we had such a good time! I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Lacy.

Please be sure to check out some of my many favorites from her session!










my absolute fave!










Spread the word about Laura Gordon Photography! Click the share button so your Facebook friends can check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...